2017-09-06 14:06:38 True False
We’re looking for a senior full-stack developer to join our Martian team, with strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails and JS frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.
- Communication with clients and teammates.
- Self-management working remotely.
- Spanish and English working proficiency.
- Regular contributor to open source projects.
- Positive attitude towards new challenges.
- Attention to details.
- Fast learner.
- Proactive & able to work alone on projects managed by you.
- Fluent in written & spoken Spanish.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- At least 3 years of production experience building Ruby on Rails applications.
- At least 1 year of production experience in any other backend programming language.
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases, specially PostgreSQL.
- Production experience deploying and maintaining Ruby on Rails applications. Familiar with Capistrano, Docker and the Amazon Web Services platform.
- Strong Git knowledge.
- Familiar with Ruby automatic test frameworks like Rspec and Capybara.
- Be able to build software that scale over time, in both performance and maintainability.
- Good software writer. Not only do we want you to solve problems, but we also want to understand your solutions.
- You may only apply for this position if you reside in Europe.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home or from a coworking space.
- Flexible working hours.
- Amazing coworkers.
- Modern tech stack and methodologies.
- Transparency and quality-oriented culture.
- Company activities.
- Between €27K and €36K, depending on experience.
To apply: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and Github account. No need to apply if you don't reside in Europe.
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 6 أشهر
منذ 4 أشهر