Our services are built around a core of PHP, postgres, React, Redux with millions of people per day using some aspect of the system. We're big believers in devops/CI - building, testing, and deploying to any of our environments are as simple as pushing a commit to a git branch.
We're a technology company first: This means that in addition to product and business development plans, we put emphasis on continual improvement of our stack and infrastructure. Current projects include API'ing our full application suite and introducing micro services
All of the technology is built and maintained by this small development team, so from day 1, software you write will be used by people from all over the world.
You will need to be able to work independently and remote. That being said we already have a functioning remote team in place and the right tools to make you an essential part of it:
- Daily standups
- The right tools: Slack, Jenkins, Google docs, Zoom.us, ...
- Visit our HQ in Belgium, Europe a few times per year.
More information at https://www.prezly.com/careers
- 5+ years of professional full stack development experience.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Hustler attitude.
Bonus points for:
- Leadership role at a high-growth startup. Proven ability to mentor / manage engineers and drive a product forward.
- Knowledge of Chef growth engineering, dev-ops, and AWS.
- Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to be productive with limited resources.
- Team-oriented person who loves to collaborate and hustle