Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer who will take a key role on our digital team. Do you love the dynamic, interactive parts of websites as much as you love the data-driven server side that powers functionality? If so, apply below to join our award-winning team.
Work alongside our developers, UX/UI designers and in-house creatives to collaborate on various layers of digital infrastructure. We work from our Saginaw headquarters for Fortune 500 clients around the country. Our associates are offered a fantastic benefits package and we encourage new ideas so we can continue to produce world-class work.
Full Stack Developer Skills & Expertise
- Proficient use of C# or Visual Basic with regard to ASP.NET web development
- Understanding of CMS development, usage and administration in a Windows/.NET environment using web forms and/or ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 writing queries, stored procedures and relational database design; CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS, etc.); and Visual Studio 2010 or newer
- Experience with Object Oriented Design, troubleshooting best practices and testing frameworks/methodologies
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and image-editing software
Full Stack Developer Duties
- Design overall architecture of web and other digital applications, while maintaining quality and ensuring responsiveness
- Collaborate with colleagues to design and launch new functionality
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Team up with graphic designers to convert designs to visual elements
Benefits of Working at Morley
- Full-time permanent position with room to advance
- Excellent medical, life, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- Save for your future – 401(k) with percentage matched (free money!)
- Paid time off
- Fun work environment – annual car show, event/sport/concert tickets, spirit days, luncheons
- Free workout classes and gyms – get paid to work out with Morley!
- Low-cost transportation available for Saginaw residents
Morley has been serving customers for over 150 years, thriving in fast-paced work environments and continually expanding business operations. We employ over 2,000 associates worldwide and have multiple locations across the United States. Morley is a leader in Meetings & Incentives, Business Process Outsourcing and Exhibits & Displays. Our service-oriented team serves Fortune 500 brands in industries such as automotive, chemical, financial, insurance, health care, technology and communications.