Be part of a focused, talented team that is creating a platform for product discovery and reviews. We want to empower our users to become smarter consumers by building an honest, interactive community where they can engage with their peers. You will be helping us achieve this goal by building new features for our users, designing for the best user experience possible, and challenging yourself with some of the tougher problems we’re trying to solve. As a full stack developer at Influenster, you will have a significant ownership over the product, and have a strong voice in what you work on.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Python, Ruby, Java, etc. (strong background in at least one modern language)
- Experience building web applications (using Django, Rails, or other modern web frameworks)
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS
- Experience working with relational databases (directly or through ORM)
- Ability to work well with both technical and non-technical teammates
- Experience using version control (we use Git)
- Experience with Agile
- Contributions to open-source projects
Influenster is a product discovery platform and reviews site that enables consumers to find new products and get advice to make informed purchases. Members use Influenster to explore the latest products, gain fresh insight, pick up new tips, and share their opinions with others. We help our members compare products and guide them on how products can be integrated into their lives. We inspire a love for products and encourage discovery, conversations and reviews.