Clicktripz is looking for a talented front-end engineer to join our established team. This is a full-time position and the engineer would be able to work remotely while communicating with our office in Manhattan Beach, California.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who can work creating flexible solutions that reach the goals and business needs of our customers. This person must be comfortable assuming ownership of projects and be able to adapt to changing requirements.
Please do not apply if you are not located in the United States
- Quickly addressing bugs and writing adaptable code that can run on a large variety of sites.
- Working with machine learning tools to detect anomalies and quickly address them.
- Kill 10 Mudbelly boars and bring me their pelts... but don't hurt yourself now!
Skills & Requirements
- You have strong software development fundamentals through your Bachelor's Degree in CS or have a related degree or experience.
- You have experience building production-level websites, and you have a solid understanding of the web stack.
- You have an intimate understanding of how browsers work, and have experience building cross-browser functionality.
- You have experience working in a group environment, building a product with a clear deadline.
- Proficient with version control, ticketing systems, and standard Agile workflow.
- You have great attention to detail, with a meticulous mindset.
- Great communication skills. We are a remote-based, distributed workforce.
- Sample of code or products you have worked on. Github profile is a plus.
Clicktripz believes in a symbiotic relationship between travel and tech, that’s a win for all parties involved. Publishers can monetize their website using a suite of fully customizable products, powered by machine learning, and receive the highest CPMs in the industry. Live metric data is freely given and easily accessible through a reporting site. Marketers have access to metrics and fine grained targeting. This allows them to find and acquire the traffic that works best for them. On top of all this, the Clicktripz team provides support to its customers. This support helps them be their best, and ensures the network works for them. Clicktripz is a growing company that started in 2010 with 3 people, today the team has grown globally to 80 members across 10+ timezones and is still expanding. The technological back-end runs on a large scale, serving hundreds of millions of products and requests per day. The growing workload and potential business means Clicktripz needs your help! Clicktripz does all work remotely with an office in Manhattan Beach, CA. This is a great environment if you communicate well with the team, are self-driven, and manage your own time. The combination of a focused development team and the steady addition of new features provides a lot of room to learn and grow.