2017-05-18 20:46:58 True False
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Crunch.io is seeking talented, motivated front end engineers to build our interactive data applications. You would work with the rest of our team to help build a product that is already changing the way our clients do their work. Both technical and aesthetic details matter greatly to you. (You like to use both arrow functions and en dashes appropriately.) You want to surround yourself with talented peers who share your dedication. In short, you write solid, thoroughly tested, and readable code.
- Demonstrated ability to work with team of peers, understanding and respecting the responsibilities and expertise developers, designers, QA folks, and others bring to the project
- Ability to provide reasonable estimates on work, meet deadlines, and take ownership and responsibility
In an intermediate role, you would get right to work in a complex application that clients depend on to get their jobs done. You would learn to refine not only your own code but our APIs that it works with. You would have growing responsibility for new features and tested bug fixes. In any given week, you might:
- prepare some existing code for an upcoming backend change so nothing breaks
- pair with senior developers to develop new features
- puzzle through a client-reported bug; eventually testing then fixing it
- End-to-end testing (we use Nightwatch.js and Sauce Labs)
- Mobile design / touch interfaces
Crunch.io offers competitive salary, benefits, and equity options. We are a small but growing company (<20) spread from UTC+1 to +11, mostly in the Western hemisphere. Remote work is flexible and largely independent, yet highly cooperative.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 7 أشهر