As a Frontend developer at Quby you will work primarily on web applications targeted at our energy utility’s end users. Some examples include mobile user registration, customer insights, customer engagement opportunities such as monthly reports concerning energy usage and tips, and creating marketing channels for our tenants. Does this sound like a challenge to you? Read on!
- Work together in a cross-functional team to create smart home apps for more than 300.000 people.
- Create functional, appealing, intuitive, responsive, cross-browser web applications based on UX/UI designs.
- Write concise, unit tested, highly performant code.
- Make innovative and correct architectural decisions.
- Have an eye for detail but keep the big picture in mind.
- Be cognizant of user privacy and security.
- Contribute in every way to an Agile Scrum team – coding, testing, sharing knowledge, support, team building, having fun!
Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
- CSS3, SASS, HTML5, Handlebars, jQuery.
- Backbone based, event-driven SPAs.
- RESTful APIs.
- Hybrid mobile apps with PhoneGap (Cordova).
- Gulp, Karma, Jasmine, Selenium, Countly.
- MongoDB, MySQL.
- CI/CD concepts, Docker, Jenkins, Groovy.
What Quby offers you
- A competitive salary with great benefits.
- Yearly personal development worth 5% of your year salary.
- Flexible working hours – start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- A pension plan with 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursements.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- Lunch & learns.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective health insurance.
- A family of over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues!
Interested? Send in your resume and motivation letter (in English) as soon as possible via the ‘link’ button.
An online Assessment and case study are part of the selection process.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Amsterdam, Developer, Frontend Developer