GOLIN is looking for a full-time junior front-end web developer / engineer to join our evolving digital team. You'll be part of our talented development team, working on a number of well-known brand websites and helping to shape the future of our relationship with a high-profile client in the health and wellbeing industry.
Who are we looking for
You must be passionate about front-end web development, be self-motivated, willing to learn and love to take on a challenge. You think on your feet and aren't afraid to shout about new ideas. You champion techniques and processes to the benefit of the team and look to build beautiful user interfaces, guided by a good knowledge of web accessibility and best practices.
Who we are
GOLIN is an awesome integrated communications agency that is part of the Interpublic Group, who also own FutureBrand, Frukt and Weber Shandwick. We work on consumer and internal websites and applications, as well as animation and film for a wide range of clients including Tesco and Unilever.
What you'll need
- Strong knowledge of the latest HTML and CSS standards/techniques
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors (e.g. Sass)
- Experience building responsive, mobile-first websites and creating beautiful user interfaces
- Knowledge of web accessibility
- Understand importance of performance in web development
- An eye for detail
Brownie points for having...
- Experience with version control (e.g. Git)
- Experience with build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Agency experience