Front-End Web and App Software Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
We are starting up a few new online trading styles and require experienced software engineers to build public front-end web properties, business user and customer portals, CRM solutions, mobile apps (e.g. iOS, and Android), and other user experience-focused solutions. We are pursuing a highly distributed architecture using standard protocols, machine-learning, and analytically driven processes. New developers will have the opportunity to help define the ground-up technical architecture and help steer the market-focus of select product. Although this is a front-end experience position, developers are encouraged to participate in the design and development of the wider systems, technologies, etc. The solutions to be developed are expected to support multiple market-regions, spoken-languages, time-zones, and more...
Skills & Requirements
- Must be a fluent English speaker and able to read and write in English
- This is a full time position, we do not accept contract relationships
- Although our design and architectural processes are largely pattern-focused, we are heavily invested in C#
- Experience developing single-page application using frameworks such as ReactJS
- We make liberal use of platform services such as Message Bus, Cache services, Event Hubs, Telemetry Services, Search, ACS/SAML/OAuth and much more so eagerness to work with such technologies is greatly desired
- Proficiencies with Machine Learning services is ideal although not required to start. Over time we want to start altering user experiences based on learned model results
- Experience with message-oriented architectures is desired although this can be learned on the job
- Familiar with development patterns driving region, time, and spoken-language sensitive solutions
- For the device-specific development we prefer experience with the Xamarin framework
- Familiar with principle-focused security patterns using SAML (or OAuth2) security protocols
- Experienced development Unit Tests, Web tests, etc. to be executed within a continuous integration environment
We are a small private development group made up of contributing members from the UK, Ireland, and the USA. We develop solutions in a variety of areas ranging from wholly owned companies and trading styles to entities we have a shared stake in. Most products operate in the financial sector with new additions targeting other sectors. We create highly nuanced capabilities so UI/UX concerns are given special consideration.
We fully embrace professionals who prefer (or require) to work remotely. With this comes lots of flexibility in day-to-day schedules allowing our team members to maintain a work-life balance that suites their individual needs. While some core operating hours are required to facilitate online SCRUMs, etc… individuals will be able to manage most of their schedule on their own
Architectural and design processes are relatively fluid with emphasis on pattern before any discussion of named (or brand-specific) technologies. The development teams are expected to operate within transparent processes using well-established agile methodologies. The team can define some of this for themselves but are expected to establish shared solutions for Continue Integration, Continuous Deployment, publicly accessible backlogs, visible burn-downs on commitment, etc. Business stakeholders have gated periods when they can influence, change, or approve/disapprove various units of work.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||front-end,mobile,machine learning,react,software engineer,android,ios,ux,c#,security,distributed,agile,engineer|