ClearVoice helps companies create great content by bringing the process of content production together with a talented pool of creators.
We are looking for highly motivated, caring, and intelligent individuals to join our engineering team.
No recruiters please.
- Assist with migration from AngularJS 1.x to ReactJS
- Identify, reproduce, document and fix bugs
- Write automated test coverage
- Produce technical and process documentation
Apply for this position if these things are true about you:
- Have deep knowledge of all aspects web application development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Possess a love for learning and are continuously working to improve your craft
- Have experience with modern browser development (ES6, ReactJS, Angular, etc)
- Familiar with HTTP, REST, and working with backend APIs
- Care about code quality and maintainability
- Value feedback and are constantly working on being a considerate and thoughtful team member
- Are excited by the idea of thousands of people using software you helped create
- Aren't afraid to ask questions when you don't know the answer
- Paid vacation (we encourage all team members to take full advantage of vacation time)
Remote will be considered, but an on-site onboarding period will be required.
ClearVoice participates in e-Verify.