Front-end JS Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Headquarters: Gent, Belgium
Moovly is a scale-up company offering a SaaS platform that enables users to easily create and edit multimedia content: animated videos, multimedia presentations, animated infographics, music videos, banners, etc. Moovly democratizes the creation of multimedia and brings it to the level of the average computer user via user-friendly, browser-based applications. Moovly (www.moovly.com) has a fast growing user community of currently well over 1 million users worldwide.
To support and position further growth, we are looking for an experienced front-end developer who will be part of the expansion of the platform.
You will be part of a fast growing development team to work on our websites. You will often work on fast-moving web-apps like the Moovly Studio Editor (go check it out!).
You develop end-user features in the front-end environment with a keen eye for UI and design. You pro-actively make sure these applications stay innovative and therefore keep implementing the newest front-end technologies.
ReactJS has few secrets for you and you can propose, discuss and estimate any idea, good or bad (no such thing of course!).
Experimenting is something that attracts rather than scares you. You like tackling problems you never encountered and approach them as a challenge.
You like translating complex multimedia effects to user-friendly features and implementing these in a way things go smoothly for every user.
You are a team player regardless of your working location. You keep in touch with your colleagues and you know this takes some extra effort if you work remotely.
You encourage feedback on your code through peer-review rather than avoiding it.
Because we create solutions to create engaging multimedia content, some affinity with animation and video is definitely a plus.
You've heard about WebGL, maybe know PixiJS. If you don’t, that’s not important. A good JS primer and the will to learn new things is!
Your soft skills
- You are a creative thinker who prefers a pragmatic long term solution.
- You are an excellent and mature communicator.
- You know long term relationships with external parties are a competitive advantage.
- You are organized, flexible and like to work pro-actively and autonomously.
- You think solution-oriented and have an analytical mind.
- You are a team player supporting others and asking for support when necessary.
- You are experienced in GIT and know peer reviews add value to the end result.
- You are fluent in English, both orally and written.
- You have solid experience with ReactJS.
- You have experience (or are interested to learn about) WebGL, animation, PixiJS.
- You are experienced in working with external parties in development projects.
- You are used to adapt to new technologies and look out for new relevant means of communicating with different peer groups.
- You are experienced in working around different and converging deadlines.
- An up to date salary, of course.
- A workplace where you can be yourself and are expected to speak your mind (remote or not).
- A bunch of motivated, talented co-workers who all want to make Moovly big, as a team.
- The possibility to grow on the job, both professionally and as a person.
- The possibility to satisfy your curiosity and get to know every aspect of the company.
- A major challenge defining the future of Moovly’s website and applications.
To apply: Introduce yourself by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to include your resume. Bonus points for using our own platform and creating a moov as an introduction.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|