Front End Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Imagine a world where every car where there’s a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is executing rapidly on its mission of “making all ground transportation safer using data and analytics” and is focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
- Work closely with our product team to craft the next iteration of Zendrive’s front end products and applications
- Partner closely with the design in creating gorgeous, rich and modern web experiences
- Leverage your past successes in helping guide the future of our web properties
- Help us build an amazing continuous integration environment
- Proactive and passionate attitude
- Good communication skills
- Obsessive about writing tests for modern code
- Basic knowledge of visual design tools; such as: Zeplin, Sketch or Photoshop.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Minimum 2 years of application design and development including Responsive Web Applications with deep expertise in one of the following technologies – React, AngularJS, and Ember
- Minimum 2 years of experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, or equivalents
- Minimum 2 years of Experience with agile development (Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Minimum 1 years of API development using tools like Postman
- Minimum 6 months experience with Firebase
- Minimum 1 years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD with 1 or more testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
- Minimum 1 years of experience in any of the following languages or technologies: Java, Groovy, Ruby, PHP, or Python
- Experience with Responsive Design frameworks, preferably with Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
- Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS or Stylus)
- Knowledge of what works in specific browsers. Responsive CSS (Mobile First, Bootstrap), Semantic HTML and HTML5, JS based languages such as Coffeescript and Typescript
- Strong preference for a design or engineering bachelor’s degree
Why join us? We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, medical/dental insurance, meals on site, gym and Spotify membership, top of the line equipment and compelling early stage equity.
But the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work on meaningful problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
- World-class team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems.
- The opportunity to work on a problem that aims to improve the lives of everyone and will make a meaningful, positive impact on the world (while building a multi-billion dollar business).
- The chance to develop lasting business relationships by helping build our growing set of partners.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|