- Write lots of quality, high performing code using ExtJS 6
- Work with our team and client to refactor the client’s old ExtJS code base
- Collaborate daily with our remote distributed team to create and support highly visible consumer facing products
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience delivering high value, heavy UI front-end products
- Good understanding of front-end MVC architectures
- Strong experience with ExtJS
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with at least one of the SCSS compilers Sass or Less
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Previous experience working on teams with distributed team members
- Experience in building native hybrid apps is a plus
Experience with Node.js is a plus
Let’s Talk about You
You value outcomes above all else: You have a proven track record shipping great mobile and web products. By understanding the big picture, you articulate strategy and vision with strong written and verbal communication.
You Lead by Doing: You realize that the big picture is worthless without getting your hands dirty in the technical details for strategic and tactical problem solving. You understand the value of situational leadership and can adapt to the needs and strength of your team.
You Love Work, Growth and Learning: You dream of working in a culture that values hard work, continued learning and innovation with a commitment to building amazing products for clients and their end users. You’ll stop learning when you are dead, and until then you desire to gain deeper knowledge in technology and business.
Let’s Talk About Us
Modus Create is a Product Studio offering consulting services and SaaS products for strategic planning, design and and execution of web-based and mobile products. We work across multiple industries with Fortune 1000, ISVs, and startups to validate, plan and launch new products. Headquartered in Reston, VA, we are a bootstrapped team that has grown from 2 to 100 people in 26 countries in 6 years, committed to building the best product consulting firm on the planet. We offer a highly collaborative, autonomous and effective working environment. We love and believe in what we do. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work remotely / telecommute
- Working side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes to join the DC area’s most awesome tech company? Let’s start a conversation!