2017-06-07 23:16:19 True False
Front-end Drupal 7 / 8 Developer
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
Interpersonal Frequency (I.F.) is seeking a Front-end Drupal 7 / 8 Developer to add to its awesome and growing Development team.
At I.F., we’re putting the government into the cloud. We design, build, maintain, and grow sites on our open web stack for some of the largest cities, public libraries, and government agencies in the country. We created a suite of proprietary analytics tools that survey 3.4 million Americans each day, and we are bringing in new clients faster than our team can handle.
I.F. is a profitable, 8 year-old company with team members in Seattle, Brooklyn, Texas and the DC area.
We provide a remote work environment, so you don’t need to move for this job. We encourage face to face collaboration in our regional offices and expect you to travel when required.
Working remotely means we can bring together some of the best minds in the country. Between video calls and Slack, the distance evaporates quickly, and ideas, projects and puns fly at the speed of light. Working remotely also allows us to find harmony in work / life balance.
Who you are:
- You’re a professional Front-end Drupal Developer/Themer who creates straightforward user experiences and designs beautiful, custom websites.
- You adhere to Drupal standard practices and can interface seamlessly with both designers and back-end developers.
- You bring both creativity and maturity to your work: you’re a self-starter who can jump in quickly and can manage your own time effectively in a remote work environment.
- You’re a team player who loves technology, communicates clearly (verbally and in writing) , learns quickly and always carefully unit tests code before hand off.
- 2+ years of experience in the field and/or formal training required.
- Strong knowledge Drupal 7 and/or 8 theme development concepts.
- Ability to work in a team environment, from creating sites that meet all design requirements, to integrating code from the back-end development team.
- Ability to read and understand concepts from user stories, comps and wireframes.
- Strong HTML5 skills; knowledge of how to use appropriate CSS hooks to limit the number of classes and IDs required on a page.
- Deep understanding of CSS3 inheritance and how to use it to your advantage.
- Strong commitment to managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser and mobile code across a large site.
- Familiar with source control principles of Git or similar.
- Understanding of MV* application design methodology
- Knowledge of Responsive Design Patterns
- Work with SASS, Foundation/Twitter Bootstrap
- Knowledge of build scripts, e.g. Gulp or Grunt
- Familiarity with HTML template systems, e.g. Twig, Handlebars
- Experience in building social sites or apps (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Why work with us?
- Fun, cutting edge remote work environment – ever changing, always a chat away from team members
- Your work directly impacts the lives of millions of Americans every day
- Regence BlueShield Healthcare, and Guardian Dental/Vision/Life/Disability plans
- Unlimited vacation, and a Flexible schedule
- Work from home, or from one of our main offices. If you work from home, be prepared to travel once a quarter for face-to-face with the team
If you are interested, are a US citizen or are authorized to work from the US please send your cover letter, resume, and some code samples or examples of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply: US citizens or those authorized to work in the US only, please submit application to email@example.com.
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 7 أشهر