SCHAWEL+COLES is a lean, mean eCommerce machine in downtown Salt Lake City that enjoys creating user experiences that are innovative, shopping carts that engage and features that help our clients stand out. Our work environment is casual and friendly and collaborative. We'd love you to join us and bring your own unique set of skills to the team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Currently living in Salt Lake City, Utah or a willingness to relocate
- Ability to manage your own tasks and will accept instruction and critique
- Someone who also has an eye for design (a rare combination, we know)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Really enjoys geeking out on things
We need you if you are a web developer. If you who have some experience with e-commerce platforms, like Magento and Bigcommerce, you're golden. We also create sites with WordPress, so knowing how to use WP as well is a plus. We're leaders in responsive and data-driven designs, and have expertise in ADA-compliant development, so we hope that piques your interest.
In summary, we want an intern who has some level of experience with:
- PHP, MySQL, CSS, AJAX, Math
- Working closely with designers and have the ability to accept constructive feedback and quickly adopt design concepts
It would be nice, but not required if you have experience with JSON, GIT, SVN, htaccess, and load balancing.