2017-09-11 16:32:43 True False
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only seeking teammates in European timezonesbetween UTC-2 and UTC+4.
Hotjar is a rapidly growing startup which gives thousands of website owners, teams and professionals the tools needed to discover how their visitors are really using their sites. This is an excellent remote career opportunity for people who are eager to learn and become Full Stack Developers.
As a Front-end Developer, you will:
- Be a part of one of our multidisciplinary product teams working on improving existing features as well as creating new ones focusing primarily on front-end technologies.
- Need to be highly process driven and eager to learn new technologies and programming languages.
- Be given training on back-end languages (primarily Python), allowing you to become a full-stack developer.
- Be communicating directly with our users on a regular basis to investigate issues and truly understand how your work is being used.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually based on your experience and skill-level. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS best practices and obsessed with writing self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and component.
- Strong knowledge of modern browser technologies, cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services effectively.
- Excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first, collaborates effectively with designers and other developers and has the ability to work in an agile and fast-paced team.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party provider.
- Assets: CSS preprocessors (such as SASS and LESS), React, Vue, Python (or any similar back-end language), PostgreSQL, Redis, Nginx, UI Design and Sketch.
To apply: Please apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/frontend-developer-europe-malta/?WeWorkRemotely
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 9 أشهر
منذ 7 أشهر