2017-09-07 00:15:32 True False
Front end Developer
This is a direct position. We're not an agency trying to make a cut on a referral, etc.
Position: Front end Developer
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 6-months contractual with possible transition to full-time
- Compensation: Negotiable
Netbus, Inc. is seeking a skilled front end developer/designer for a contract-to-full-time opportunity.
Candidate should have extensive front-end experience and server-side experience with PHP. We are looking for a motivated person to catalyze our split-testing of new creative concepts in an extremely performance-focused environment.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and optimization of mission-critical frontend features of our properties as well as managing traffic flow between our page variations. You will work with executives and copywriters to implement new features and carefully monitor performance.
- Git (we use Github)
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, and responsive design
- Asset optimization and load-time reduction
- PHP, consuming REST APIs
Ideally we are looking for:
- Coffeescript, Browserify, Webpack
- PHP veteran, experience with most major frameworks
- Great eye for design and creativity, experience with Photoshop and SVG
- Large amount of experience split-testing in a performance-based environment
Send relevant examples of your work (a Github profile is preferred)
To apply: For consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 6 أشهر
منذ 4 أشهر