BrandBastion offers automated global real-time support on social media 24/7. Our solution is offered on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Our proprietary technology utilizes artificial intelligence, natural language processing and machine learning in addition to a team of dedicated quality assurance managers, to ensure that all comments received on our clients’ ads and organic posts are processed quickly with an extremely high level of accuracy (over 99.98%).
Our solutions have enabled brands and agencies to increase the positive sentiment on their ads by up to 800%, as well as improve the quality of ads, increase ROI, and protect brands from PR crises and potential lawsuits.
We are a truly global company with offices in Helsinki, San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Singapore
BrandBastion is a rapidly growing company focused on disrupting the brand reputation and ad performance services on social media with the use of AI and machine learning. We work with Fortune 500 companies, governments, start-ups and non-profits in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We are backed by great investors such as Mårten Mickos (HackerOne) and Risto Siilasmaa (founder of F-Secure).
We are scouting for a front end multi-talent to join our A-team full time:
You are passionate about designing, developing and implementing web interfaces and apps for next-gen services using frameworks such as React. You want to lead and drive change in your own area. You function best in a fast-paced environment with focus on execution. You are self-organized, self-motivated, a good communicator and you inspire others through your work.
- Be actively involved in architecting new services and products together with our core team
- Will work on building single-page real time web applications with focus on performance, usability and user experience
- Be proactive and up-to-date with the latest changes in the industry
- Share our values: focus on execution, adaptability and agility, knowledge above hierarchy, self-drive and constant improvement.
- Experience with any of the following would be an asset: SaaS, CRM, real-time web applications, interactive dashboards
- Working experience with React (+Redux), Angular (optional)
- You like fast responsive interfaces and know how to optimize them
- ES6, Node.js, NPM, CSS (SASS), D3.js
- Data APIs, Websocket
- Extensive testing and CI knowledge
- UI/UX prototyping, usability, responsive design would be an asset
- Good team communicator and collaborator with excellent English skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset