Front End Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أسابيع
Headquarters: Washington, D.C.
Position Title: Front End Developer
Reports to: CEO
Position Location: Remote
Politech creates digital products and technology solutions for nonprofits, campaigns, and foundations. Our primary focus has been to assist progressive organizations, particularly those influencing the policy and political landscape, that advocate on behalf of underserved communities. Our software platforms have been a vital part of keeping such organizations successful and efficient.
Who We Are
We are deeply committed to public service and progressive social change. We are 100% minority owned and operated with a diverse team, inclusive of gender, ethnicity, and race.
Politech seeks a Front End Developer to join our team. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills who will work as a team player and a self-starter. The ideal candidate should have mid-level experience, but s/he won’t be placed in some hierarchical structure. This position will work directly with the other developers, and reports directly to the CEO. The individual should be highly motivated to make a difference and have an impact to move progressive issues forward. Our employees’ opinions matter to us for the success of the company, and we want you to bring creative solutions to make our work better for our clients. Interest and understanding of politics and campaigns is a plus but not required.
Our employees are from all over the country, and bring varying levels of experience to the company. First and foremost, we value honesty from all employees within our firm. We strongly encourage a work environment centered on open communication and conscientiousness. Working remotely gives our employees the ability to better maintain a work-life balance, but we expect that productivity and job performance will not be sacrificed.
Our main office is located in Washington, D.C. and we allow flexible hours. You must be flexible to work with staff in different time zones when requested.
- Migrate existing UIs built in HAML and JQuery to reusable React components
- Design and implement UI mockups from client specifications
- Educate and support team on UI issues and promote good UI practices among developers
- Identify UI bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Proficiency with the React front end framework
- Intermediate understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors SCSS and SASS
- Intermediate understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 front-end technologies
- Intermediate understanding of JQuery
- Familiarity with concepts of RESTful APIs
- Intermediate understanding of Ruby server-side templating languages such as ERB and HAML
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with other front end frameworks such as Vue and Angular
- Intermediate experience with the Redux or mobx state management libraries and its best practices
- Familiarity with mobile app development using React Native or Swift
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with Ruby development tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc
Compensation: Salary commensurate with knowledge, experience, and qualifications.
Politech is an Equal Opportunity Employer that greatly values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply: How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your GitHub account (or similar), resume, and cover letter. You should be able to show samples of your previous work upon request.
Use “Front End Developer - (Full Name)” as the subject line of your email.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|