Front End Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Headquarters: Boulder, Colorado
TeamSnap is an award-winning mobile and web service for managing recreational and competitive sports teams and groups. With almost 15 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap has quickly become one of the fastest-growing team and group management solutions on the planet.
We are looking for fun people with big ideas and tiny egos who do great work. We hire awesome people, give them the tools to achieve great things and provide strong two-way communication so everyone can grow in their roles and find passion in their work. We strive for long-term, committed employees who feel strong ownership of the company, culture and product.
As TeamSnap’s front-end developer for Marketing, you will be responsible for our marketing web properties— predominantly www.teamsnap.com. You’ll be working closely with our Marketing Communications, Design and Growth teams to optimize everything from website lead generation to chat integrations to site performance. You’ll also have significant autonomy and opportunities to shape TeamSnap’s web and mobile presence to achieve our growth and brand goals.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working collaboratively with the design and marketing team to build responsive pages for the marketing site from mockups, prototypes and the UI Pattern Library. You will take a modern stack approach to problem solving in the code with modular, scalable code practices (HTML5 APIs, TypeScript, Web Components). Your voice and opinion will be key in ongoing feature planning and execution. You will set a web performance budget and develop the build process to meet the budget. You will set up tracking using Google Tag Manager and the DataLayer to pass key business and usability metrics to Google Analytics. You will audit and improve the accessibility of the marketing site. You will build upon the current UI Pattern library when you identify reusable components. You’ll also make marketing-driven updates to the web app (product) in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of developers and designers within the application.
Skills and attributes we’d like you to have
- In-depth experience with Git, package managers (Npm) and build tools/task runners (Gulp, Grunt or Webpack).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass) and some PostCSS too.
- Experience with WordPress and static site generators/flat file CMSes (Jekyll, Grav) and templating engines (Mustache, Handlebars, Liquid, Twig or Jade).
- Very comfortable with working in the terminal.
- A love for semantic HTML (experience with HTML5 APIs +2), responsive design and an understanding of usability and accessibility issues across all device types
- A passion for web performance.
- Experience working on a collaborative team with visual and product designers focused on user and business needs.
- A strong sense of organization and excellent communication skills;
- A team-oriented attitude and a willingness to learn what you don’t already know; and
- A sense of humor!
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce API
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager from a development perspective
- A coding and testing approach that incorporates accessibility (or a strong desire for it!).
- Join a revolutionary, award-winning company that has been named Outside Magazine’s Best Places To Work 2016.
- Our culture is based around trust and empowerment.
- Flexible working environment that rewards creative, ambitious people – we measure effectiveness and results, not the appearance of being “busy.”
- Plenty of opportunities to grow professionally.
- TeamSnap is a fun product – you’ll have fans.
- We never hold Bring Your Cat To Work Day and Bring Your Parakeet To Work Day on the same day anymore.
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup. We’re an established player in a massive market. We have a proven revenue model, an experienced management team, solid funding and a strong plan moving forward.
- If you have big ideas, this is the place to make them happen. Please submit a your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for TeamSnap. Don't be afraid to show us your personality!
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive TeamSnap's success.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and beliefs are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
P.S. We highly recommend that you sign up for a free trial of TeamSnap to learn more about the web and mobile applications. If you'd like us to extend the trial beyond 21 days, just let us know.
To apply: Apply here - http://bit.ly/2uMux8U
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|