2017-08-10 11:01:06 True False
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only seeking teammates in European timezonesbetween UTC-2 and UTC+4.
We are looking for an exceptional and ambitious Front-end Developer who would love an opportunity to learn and become either a Full Stack Developer or a UX Designer. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about improving the front-end of great online apps, and who wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product used by over 320,000 users from 190 different countries. We are looking for a developer who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated, and loves the idea of working remotely.
What skills are we looking for?
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually based on your experience and skill-level. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- Highly proficient in translating visual designs into highly readable, production-ready code with an attention to detail and design/UX sensibility.
- Experienced in implementing and using CSS preprocessors, such as SASS or LESS.
- Strong knowledge of modern browser technologies, cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Mercurial and Git.
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus, but not required - AngularJS, React, Vue, Python (or any similar back-end language), PostgreSQL, Redis, Nginx, UX Design, UI Design, Graphic Design and Sketch.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party provider.
To apply: Please apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/frontend-developer-europe-malta/?source=WeWorkRemotely
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 6 أشهر
منذ 3 أشهر