We’re a rapidly growing in-house media agency that believes data and creativity can work together. We’re looking to hire an individual who's passionate about code, design, developing landing pages and creating user experience provoked mockups for our Midtown office. You must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where design/development/testing and launch happen at a lightning fast pace. You must have a passion for innovation and thrive on making a difference.
At Quantified Media, we believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creation of new dynamic site layouts and user interfaces from provided design concepts
- Collaborating with NY Director, Creative and Product teams to design and develop website user experience.
- Researching & prototyping new technologies (HTML5, CSS3) and providing recommendations for application improvement as it pertains to the user interface.
- Design, code, implement and support new Web applications as well as enhancements to existing Websites and sales tools.
- Develop responsive cross-browser compatible Websites, microsites, landing pages and other lead generation tools.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to translate business requirements into innovative and engaging user experience interactions and Web-based tools for use globally.
- Backend programming support for email marketing programs, search engine optimization and paid search / online advertising initiatives.
- Support, test, and debug software changes within Staging and Production environments.
- Wireframe and mockup new site pages and functionality changes.
- Support E-Commerce and Marketing colleagues in creation of personalized shopping experiences using SAP/Hybris Advanced Personalization rules.
- Design and implement new banners and interactive assets for the Websites.
- Expert in all aspects of responsive HTML5 and single-page web-apps and frameworks.
- Experience with PHP and REST API’s
- Strong knowledge of web browsers, web servers and web protocols
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to hand code without the use of a WYSIWYG editor
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines with competing project schedules and priorities
- React, Sass/Less, and Linux experience a plus!
- AWS experience is preferred
If you’re still reading and:
- You like free beer
- You like to have a strong and direct impact on the direction of our company and brands
- You want to work for a company striving to be a leading brand
- You make an impact wherever you go
You should apply for our front end developer role!