2017-06-07 04:23:31 True False
Front end developer
Headquarters: San Francisco
At Kenzai, we are focused on changing lives by teaching our users how to take care of their body. Our core offering is a 60-90 day intensive program that combines world class trainers and nutritionists with peer support from around the world to learn how to eat and exercise and getting people into the best shape of their lives. More than 2000 people have been changed by Kenzai. See Graeme's blog post to get a sense of how.
We are at the start of a rewrite, currently on Ruby on Rails with mobile native apps and moving towards Angular on the front end.
We’re looking for passionate developers who love coding and creating great products. Since our product team is small you will also be heavily involved in the design and architecture. Since you could be involved in any part of our product you should also be eager to learn new technologies and languages.
Our team is global and distributed, based primarily in San Francisco and Tokyo but also elsewhere in the US and Asia. This is a remote-work position (you can also work from our office in Tokyo).
- Experience with build and packaging tools such as webpack or gulp.
- Understanding of REST oriented server technologies that could include Rails or Scala or anything in between.
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent.
- Three plus years experience in professional development.
- Business level English.
- Experience with mobile development on Android or iOS.
- Experience in server management, infrastructure and dev ops is a plus.
To apply: https://kenzai.recruitee.com/o/front-end-developer
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 7 أشهر