Front End Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
RISD is looking for a front-end developer with a sophisticated eye
for design and a passion for creating storytelling experiences with
HTML, CSS, and JS.
In this key position in RISD Media (the college's marketing and
public relations team), you will be responsible for realizing and
advancing RISD web designs, predominantly for our main
institutional website (www.risd.edu). You'll also be helping RISD
develop a point of view about deploying web technologies that
reflect our global leadership in art and design education and,
because we're a lean group, you'll be a trusted partner in the
daily operation and growth of RISD's publishing platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and creative
thinking abilities who can communicate and collaborate with people
at varying levels of technical proficiency.
To explore recent work by the team, visit:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 3 years of experience
- Ability to write clean, semantic code is a must, as is experience
working with Github to manage and share code and track issues.
- Experience developing responsive websites and/or web applications
or interfaces. Excellent design sensibilities required.
- Experience implementing or developing for contemporary content
- Experience or interest to learn node.js.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with
strong analytical and creative thinking abilities. Able to
communicate and collaborate with people at varying levels of
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to multitask and meet
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|