Lean Labs is a web solutions agency that creates engaging, responsive web solutions for deserving brands. Our team of 12 is distributed across multiple states and 5 countries. We're a Platinum HubSpot Partner specializing in Inbound Marketing and building engaging, high conversion brand experiences.
No "one and done" projects here. We partner with deserving brands to continuously improve their website until it's remarkable. We act as an extension of our clients' team as we work with each of our clients on an ongoing basis. If you're tired of jumping from project to project without much ownership of the project and you want to make a bigger impact with longer term engagements with a smaller number of brands, then this might be for you.
Seeking Talented & Motivated "Front End Designer".
Essentially this is a combination of UI/UX Design & front end development.
We're looking to design (and then refine) brand experiences to align with solving client problems and achieving growth objectives.
If you like not just creating design elements and coding elegantly, but helping solve user experience challenges by a leading role in design strategy & UX refinements. The desired outcome is to build brand experiences that customers love.
Got mad design skills? Love a Challenge? Love working in lean teams? By all means, read on!
- Super Talented "Senior" UI Design Skills
- Bootstrappin' Coder who loves CSS, JS.
- Experience in UX & Data-Driven Refinements
- You are detailed oriented and browser test your work.
- You work hard to consistently deliver your best work.
- You care about clean code. You take pride in bug free work.
- Mojo. It's really important to fit in with the positive, professional, can do attitude that exists in our organization.
- Online portfolio to show your front end awesomeness! If you don’t have one, stop here.
Here's what makes you an even better fit:
- Are you familiar with HubSpot? Comfortable learning their CMS? We use it, a lot.
- Git - If you're used to Github or Bitbucket - you're speaking our language.
- If you can help with light development such as JS / Calculators / API connections, great.
- Familiar with lean/agile processes and happy to work independently or collaborate as well as find alignment with clients. Essentially, communication about design is part of design.
- At the end of the day we build brand experiences to earn attention, build trust, and foster lead and customer conversion. As such, some marketing knowledge is a plus. (We provide killer training too)
- If you happen to have a blog, share the link! It can be on any topic.
Here's what we bring to the table:
- Founded in 2002. (rebranded in 2013) Not one layoff... ever.
- Proven track record of satisfied clients.
- Proven track record of positive work environment.
- Strict adherence to core principles.
- Flexible work environment. 100% remote.
- A fantastic team of talented professionals.
- Competitive wages with perks for great performance.
What's our Secret Sauce?
Well it's a combination of flavors really. Our team members enjoy:
- Telecommute from your home office, or that local coffee shop!
- Design your Schedule. Change it as needed. Flexibility!
- Agile Methodology. Short sprints of focused work for great results!
- Minimal Meetings. Minimal Wasted Effort. Minimal BS.
- Mojo driven workflow. We'll let you get in that groove and eliminate distractions!
- Paid Professional Development. Continuous Growth is part of our job.
- Performance Based Pay
Bottom Line: Lean Labs is a place where you can (correction: are expected to) deliver your very best work on a consistent basis. Very little “code monkey” work here. We’re the place where a talented front end developer can feel unleashed to create top level deliverables.
Ready to talk? We are.