2017-05-31 08:59:55 True False
Finance & Accounting Analyst
If you enjoy cracking financial numbers, setting down smooth processes, and building great relationships with colleagues and customers, then we are looking for you! The Finance & Accounting Analyst will be responsible for reporting accounting information internally, supporting the expense reporting & budget to actual process, and managing financial transactions with Remote Year’s customers (Remotes), employees, banks, and partners.
- Own certain monthly accounting tasks related to the monthly close process including but not limited to classification of cash activity, reconciliation of cash and credit card accounts, and reconciliation of other income and expense line items.
- Drive the implementation and rollout of a new expense reporting platform through communication with employees, creation of training materials, and transfer of employee data between platforms.
- Assist with the monthly employee expense reporting process through review of employee expense reports and tracking of employee stipend usage.
- Perform regional budget to actual reporting and coordinate with regional managers regarding regular monthly reporting, one-off budget requests, and budget discrepancies.
- Help identify and act on process improvement opportunities and document processes improvements through the creation of written training files and employee video tutorials.
- Streamline consolidation of individual city financial information into consolidated Remote Year financial statements through creation and implementation of a new city level reporting templates.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in accounting, finance, or similar role
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- CPA License (or international equivalent) and experience with QuickBooks Online a plus
- Fluency in Spanish language a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and be comfortable operating in a remote work environment
To apply: Apply online at https://remote-year.breezy.hr/p/9746a16e938a
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 10 أشهر
منذ 5 أشهر