Headquarters: Miami, FL
We're looking for a full-time software engineer to help us build and maintain our platform.
We make tools that help companies with customer activation, engagement and referrals. We have an interesting and different approach to this problem, and need someone that is eager to help build out our extensive backlog.
What we value
We’re building a remote-first, employee centric, company that recruits the best talent, regardless of location.
For extensive details on what we value, our benefits and more visit - http://gramercy.io/values
What your day will look like
You’ll be working closely with Ricardo (our CTO) and our dev team (which is quickly growing!)
Here’s what your typical day would currently look like:
- Listen to and react to event data from Segment, Intercom and others
- Work closely with the Shopify API
- Use Stripe Connect to handle payouts for our customers
- Continue to build on our referral engine
- Build an engineering-as-marketing project designed for core demographic
- Integrate with various API's and third party platforms
- Help scale our platform
- Collaborate with your colleagues on software design and implementation
- Constructively participate in code reviews
- Experience with REST API design, implementation, and usage
- Writing clean code, and testing it throughout the development process to ensure the quality is up to standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with the Github development flow and code reviews
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with tech startup environments
- Experience building large web applications
- Experience with automated testing
You can see our complete list of current and future benefits here - http://gramercy.io/perks
- Work wherever you want
- 40-hour work weeks (for real)
- Internet service (up to $50/month)
- Free books allowance (up to $30/month)
- Paid family leave (12wks for primary caregivers, 6wks for secondary)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Uncapped sick time
- 5 paid holidays
- Coworking space stipend
What we're building
Our mission is to democratize growth. To do that, we're building tools that help companies of any size increase customer activation, engagement and referrals.
Healthy referral programs are a result of:
- Active and engaged customers
- High brand affinity
- Asking for referrals at the right time
- Frequent impressions
- Intrinsic and extrinsic incentives
- Frictionless sharing
We give you tools, APIs and dashboards to make sure you’re hitting on all those points. Manage referrals, ambassadors, affiliates, coupons, rewards and field reps from one platform.
Our promise is to forever offer a generous free plan and to align pricing with your success.
To apply: If you have an AngelList profile, use this link to apply - http://grmrc.us/apply-on-angel
If not, shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your relevant profiles (Github, LinkedIn, etc.) and/or your resume (not required if your profiles are up to date).
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|