ABOUT NORDIC BACKUP
Nordic Backup is a leading provider of Online Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Services with headquarter in Lake Mary Florida. We have been in business since 2004 with continuous growth and innovation.
We are looking for an amazing C++ developer who can start asap and join our team in charge of building the next generation Windows backup application that will revolutionize the Online Backup market as we know it today. You will get to work extensively with local and distributed file systems, manipulating splitting/joining files, strong encryption/decryption, third party SDK integration, skins based UI, Cloud Services integration and so much more.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Annual salary $80-100,000 depending on skills
- 100% paid individual Health, Dental and Vision insurance after 60 days
- 35 hour work week, 9 to 5 with 1 hour lunch.
- Profit sharing program
- Vacation time is accrued a week a year up to four weeks
- Casual work environment with a great team of co-workers
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in product innovation and development
- Strong proficiency in C++
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Strong experience on Windows platforms, preferably also Linux
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Knowledge of the latest C++ standard
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft SDK’s (Exchange, Office 365, SQL Server etc.)
- Familiarity with Distributed File Systems SDK’s, Google, AWS etc.
- Familiarity with Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift object storage APIs
- Familiarity with Windows File System SDK
- Familiarity with AES Encryption SDK’s
Please email application to: email@example.com