Executive Assistant @ Green Bitsنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Green Bits was founded by engineers with experience crafting global accounting software with complex compliance requirements.
In 2014, we started working with recreational marijuana retailers on a focused mission: develop a point-of-sale product that matches their unique workflows and business demands, from seed-to-sale tracking, to long checkout lines, to customer sales limits and complex inventory batch tracking.
Since then, we've taken more than 60% of the Washington state retail space and are rapidly growing into new markets. We were also first runner-up in the 2015 San Francisco TechCrunch Disrupt (anyone watch HBO's Silicon Valley?).
If you'd like to get to know us better, check out our company values. We use these values to keep ourselves in check in every decision we make.
We are looking for someone with a strong background supporting Senior Level Executives. The successful candidate will be flexible, thoughtful, self-motivated, quick-thinking, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization. This candidate should have excellent complex scheduling skills, exceptional MS Office skills, strong operational skills and heavy project coordination experience. The candidate will also know the importance and have the right tools in place to support a senior management team. This person should be enthusiastic, confident in nature, and adept at influencing and collaborating with senior leaders and colleagues.
- Manage inbox (create filters, rules etc. and answer any non-essential emails, send a TL;DR on certain emails and alerts for the important ones)
- Manage scheduling & calendaring
- Be a research guru (gather qualitative data, prepare research reports, format docs - Excel, PPT, Docs)
- Handle project coordination
- Make travel arrangements (Flight planning, build an itinerary for an upcoming trip, etc)
- Be responsible for personal tasking (setting up appointments, make purchases, etc)
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and professional written English skills.
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced executive level supporting role.
- Experience in a startup or similar fast paced environment is a must.
- Very proactive, taking the initiative wherever you can.
- Autonomous and hard working.
- Ready and willing to take on any project that helps the CEO or the team’s productivity.
- Excellent at juggling many projects, prioritizing and staying organized.
- Love to create order around you.
- Trustworthy, discreet and reliable.
- A positive, friendly, patient and energetic attitude.
- Comfortable using and learning new software.
- Both receive and give critical feedback in a positive, constructive manner.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|