Executive Account Managerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Tile is seeking an Executive Account Manager to develop and manage retail partnerships throughout North America.
This person will utilize existing relationships and cultivate strong new ones to ensure that Tile provides best of class account management to its online and brick and mortar retail partners. He/she will manage all aspects of the retail account relationship with a focus on strong execution and flawless operations, while cultivating opportunities with each retailer to maximize growth of sales and brand awareness. In addition, this individual will work closely with Tile’s product and marketing teams to execute product launches and marketing initiatives with each retailer.
We are looking for driven individuals with strong operational and interpersonal skills who enjoy building lasting customer relationships.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Fully own Tile’s relationship with each retailer, so that you may successfully represent Tile’s needs to each retailer, and communicate each retailer’s needs to Tile
- Building deep relationships between Tile and our retailers to enable both parties to identify win-win opportunities and drive strong sales and positive awareness of Tile
- Work with retail partners and Tile’s internal teams to develop strategic plans, forecasts and product & marketing solutions
- Forecast and analyze key revenue drivers and partner profitability
- Own communication and exchange of information between various internal departments and the appropriate counterpart at each retailer
- Oversee retail-focused projects to ensure flawless execution
- Support the sales cycle from start to finish, including the preparation of proposals and product demonstrations
- Ensure revenue and profitability targets are met and exceeded
- Support all aspects of business development with a willingness to jump in and help out as needed
- Role involves travel up to 50%
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a retail-focused, consumer products environment
- An independent self-starter attitude; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record in setting objectives and meeting and exceeding targets
- Ability to network within a partner organization to identify key influencers and decision makers
- Strong time management, follow-up, project management and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills, problem solving, strategic thinking, account management skills
- Independent nature that thrives in a team environment, a positive disposition, excellent written and verbal communication skills, flexible/can-do attitude and dedication are essential
- 4-year degree required
- Own equity in the company–every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do.
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|