Working at Rockbot is more than just a job – it is an opportunity to take your career to the next level!
We are looking for Rockstars and want you to join the band …
But who are you? And what makes you a Rockstar?
Elvis. The Beatles. The Stones. Michael Jackson. They all changed the world of music… Rockbot is determined to change the face of music within commercial businesses.
Do you have the drive and determination to build an entire network of venues? Are you capable of not only landing the deal but leveraging it for your next close? Are you a tireless worker who is passionate about music and changing they way consumers engage with music while in commercial businesses. You will be a rockstar who works in the fast casual dining or fitness markets. You will have the opportunity to compete against the Mood Media’s and Pandora’s of the world.
You will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. Working for a Bay Area startup not only has immediate benefit but will be great for your career advancement. Working your verticals, you have a unique opportunity to build the business as well as expand your role. Step 1 – you are the opening act. Step 2 – you are the headliner who works with other opening acts!
What you will do:
- Build and maintain your own book of business; Source and research sales prospects in an effort to penetrate your respective vertical and exceed sales goals
- Follow up on inbound leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations of products to new and existing customers
- Provide direct feedback to product and marketing teams
- Maintain relationship with clients services who provide clients with additional sales offerings based on an innate understanding of the customer’s current/future needs
- College Graduate – 4 year degree
- 3-6 years professional experience in outside sales with prior success
- Preferred experience selling to Enterprise level clients within the Fast Casual or Fitness Markets
- Proven ability to sell over-the-phone and generate new business
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Coachable, organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent understanding of social media and how businesses can leverage
- Tech savvy – setting up Rockbot is similar to plugging in a DVD player but you should be able to do basic troubleshooting related to wifi, a/v connections or just the ability to explain the product.
- Ideally a music lover
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary plus unlimited commission opportunity
- Significant growth and advancement opportunities
- Fun work environment with high-growth
- Backing from great investors (Google Ventures, Detroit Venture Partners) who like to work with cutting edge, forward thinking companies!