Engineering Lead (MFA & Anomaly Detection Team)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
We are looking for an Engineering Lead who can lead and grow a team of talented Engineers and contribute to delivering amazing, customer-focused features.
The Enhanced Security team builds our Multifactor Auth (Auth0 Guardian) and Anomaly Detection features, including the creation of mobile applications, components in our management dashboard and backend services to determine when, if and how additional security mechanisms should be triggered during an authentication transaction.
You might be a good fit if you
- Have a couple years experience leading technical teams.
- Are good at coaching teammates in all phases of their career.
- Enjoy working in iterative development environments.
- Know how to focus teams to achieve their goals.
- Have enough technical background to help a team evaluate trade-offs during development.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Like to lead by example.
We are open about technology choices and like to contribute to OSS projects. Our current stack focuses on Node, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and React, but we like to focus on picking the right tools for the job.
Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
You can learn about our hiring process here.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|