We are looking for a seasoned Email Marketing Strategist with client-facing experience to join our growing team.
About the Role:
This email strategist will work closely with other strategists and with our IR500 clients to help lead advanced retention/email programs. This role will be hands-on in developing email logic, analyzing performance metrics, monitoring deliverability, and will be responsible for managing expectations with clients as well as internal teams. Ideal fit might be a senior level strategist with enterprise experience.
Our team is growing, fun, and passionate about breaking records for our clients. We genuinely love the online space and are online marketing and technology nerds at heart. We bring on folks who have a sense of humor, and want to learn and grow.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years advanced email strategy experience: have experience developing and/or managing strategic email initiatives either client-side at an enterprise brand, or agency-side.
- Minimum 2 years in eCommerce or with retail brands.
- Client-facing: be able to navigate complex client needs and diverse personalities
- Ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
- Advanced mail strategy experience: have experience developing and/or managing strategic email initiatives, either client-side or via an agency.
- Advanced understanding of email deliverability
- Strong analytical skills
- Enjoy bowling, poker, hiking, volunteering or finding new restaurants? We may be a cool fit.
- Strong project/time management skills
- Deep understanding of the latest trends/challenges/capabilities in the email marketing space
- Minimum of two years experience with mid to high volume email marketing campaigns
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 401k with Company Match
- Generous Health Plan
- Access to Dental/Vision, FSA/HSA
- Insurance Options: Life/Short-Term/Long-Term
- Baby Bucks for New Parents
- Commute/Toll Reimbursement
- Cool Technology
- Exciting Company Trips
- No Cubicles
- Amazing Clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.