Are you seeking to further your web development skills? Work in a fast-paced, tech-driven, highly-creative agency environment? Then, this position might just have your name written all over it.
mdg is a marketing and PR agency with a head, heart and passion for what we do — delivering measurable results for association and event clients in diverse categories like retail, healthcare and technology. With a 40-year track record of success, mdg was named a “Best Place to Work” by Meetings & Conventions magazine. We’re now seeking an Email Developer to join our collaborative marketing team in either our CA, DC or VA offices.
- Design and code responsive HTML emails based on creative concepts and copy documents
- Build easily reusable templates for use in extended email campaigns
- Upload and manage assets in a variety of email deployment systems
- Thoroughly test and schedule completed emails
- Work with the database marketing manager to deploy emails to specific audiences
- Superior responsive HTML email coding skills
- Proficiency with a variety of email deployment systems, e.g. Informz, BlueHornet, Marketo, SubscriberMail, etc.
- Familiarity with email design, layout, and development best practices
- Experience using Photoshop or InDesign to extract image assets from design comps
- Efficient, organized workstyle
mdg also offers a competitive benefits package including medical, 401k, profit sharing contributions and mdG.O. (a sabbatical program that rewards loyalty through the gift of travel).