InVision’s Strategic Sales team is responsible for helping our most valuable customers improve their design and development practices ensuring they receive maximum value from our platform. The team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of the customer and will be working with a team of inside sales and customer success professionals to maximize value.
We’re looking for a Director of Strategic Sales who will lead a team of individual contributors and capable of substantially scaling the team beyond its current state. The opportunity for growth is huge as this team has an addressable market of nearly $1B.
- Results focused, can be counted on to predict and deliver results and keep commitments, both personally and with the team
- Charismatic recruiter and people developer, driven to create and sustain a high performing team
- Competent coaching, feedback and problem-solving skills
- Compelling storyteller and expert in change management, capable of transforming beliefs and actions both within InVision and our customers
- Customer centricity mindset, modelling behavior of a target account selling practitioner
- Superior communications with customer executives, building customer confidence in InVision and ensuring the delivery of customer value
- Practical negotiations experience, particularly in putting together complex and creative contracts
- Effective at remote management of home-officed employees
- Committed to continuous learning on topics like Sales, SaaS and Design Thinking
- 10+ years of leading Enterprise (SaaS or Software) sales teams to success
- Stellar problem solving skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, yet translate those results to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “customer centric” mentality
- Experienced manager of high potential individuals
- Strong senior executive engagement and influence skills
- BS/BA required
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.