Director of Software Engineering (Player/Coach)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
The best-run companies in North America rely on J9 Technologies to make their applications run faster and better. We are a proven company with a deep history providing application performance management ("APM") and IT Operations Management (“ITOM”) software and services to the largest companies in the US and beyond like like DirecTV, CVS, Southwest Airlines, Boeing, Humana, Big Lots and more. Our flagship product - OpStream - enables customers to quickly integrate monitoring and application data between systems quickly and efficiently. This "big data middleware" is comprised of a Scala-based platform which is designed from the ground up to be massively scalable and handle the data loads our customers require.
- Communicating with leadership, product owners, other technologists, and users to create working software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities
- Actively contributing to the adoption of strong software architecture, development best practices, and new technologies.
- Balancing innovation with smart use of 3rd party tools and libraries (battling “not-invented-here syndrome”)
- Enabling other technical teams, including technical pre-sales, consulting and marketing
Key Leadership Attributes:
- At least five (5) years experience managing agile development teams
- Experience working with/directly for a founder/CTO/CEO
- A history of shipping enterprise software products that run in customer environments
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving Key Technical Attributes:
- Experience building highly scalable enterprise-class software
- Scala (and/or Java) development background
- Agile/Scrum team leadership and adherence to MVP philosophy
- Building and maintaining software for 5x9s uptime
- Automated testing (unit, integration, load, stress)
- Distributed multi data center services
- Linux, Windows, OS X
- Docker or other container-based software deployment models
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Equivalent Experience
You will be primarily working from our Manhattan office near Union Square. This is a full-time exempt position with comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k match, and generous paid time off.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|