Director of Cyber Investigationsنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
The Director of Cyber Investigations serves as the company's principal cyber investigator working closely with other Corporate Security Investigators, IT Security Operations, Incident Respondents,and others as needed to investigate and collect evidence in cases requiring specialized cyber expertise. You will define, develop, and implement a dedicated Investigation Service including standard offerings, key service level agreements and document the Business Processes to be performed and delivered by the our Cyber Investigations team as part of the Cyber Investigation Service.
In addition, you will define and measure the expected business Outcomes to be achieved by the Service and demonstrate the Service's value to the Business by defining and refining critical metrics (KPIs, Control Charts, etc) and regularly presenting the metrics to key partners including senior leadership. Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication is necessary to be successful in this role.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
-Analyze work-flows to identify and re-mediate inefficiencies that negatively impact the delivery of the Service, and measure the effectiveness of the remediation with appropriate metrics.
- With dedication investigate low fidelity security events to figure out if a security incident has occurred and investigate the nature and root cause of the security incident to re-mediate the specific case, and make relevant recommendations to mitigate or prevent future occurrences of the same or similar security incidents.
- Collaborate with a substantial number of internal and external investigative groups or business units in order to ensure that the pertinent company policies and applicable external regulations are stayed in sync with while ensuring that CVS Health's intellectual property is protected from compromise.
- Responsible for facilitating or inspiring changes to policies or procedures which become apparent from these investigations or are reported through other approved means.
- Serve as the primary Corporate Security liaison with identified outside specialized cyber security firms to ensure CVS Health has the benefit of experienced third-party cyber investigation authorities.In appropriate cases, coordinate outside experienced support as required to best protect company interests.
- Serve as a central point of contact with HR,Legal, and law enforcement on cyber-related investigations. Maintain the knowledge and ability to professionally perform Internet or computer-related investigations as well as the capability to handle digital evidence consistent with both state and federal court requirements.
- Maintain a pipeline of team talent by identifying key required skills and developing a regular training and assessment program for the Investigations team.
- Act as primary assessor for new cyber security investigation technologies to ensure the Company improves the benefits of security technology in the most cost effective and appropriate means possible.
This position can also be located in Cincinnati, OH or Scottsdale, AZ
Minimum 10+ years of experience in Information Security
Cyber Investigations experience
Direct management experience leading large teams
Experience working effectively in large, highly matrixed organizations.
Presentation creation and delivery of technical information in a clear and concise manner to senior level executives
Professional Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, etc.
Prior management experience of an Information Security Cyber Investigations Team
Bachelors Degree required or High School Diploma and adequate related experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking
AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/","educationRequirements":"Bachelors Degree required or High School Diploma and adequate related experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|