Who we are:
Authoring effective visual communication is time-consuming and challenging for everyone - but especially those without design skills. Beautiful.AI is creating software that actually understands the rules of great design and provides smart, design-aware templates that visualize and communicate hundreds of concepts, making it effortless for anyone to build stunningly beautiful visual documents in a fraction of the time. Beautiful.AI is well funded startup with backing from Shasta Ventures and First Round Capital
We’re looking for that special someone who thrives on making sure that our customers have a great experience with our product. We’re pre-launch and just getting rolling right now, so you’ll need to carry the ball personally at first, and then grow a team as our customer base ramps up. This is a cross functional role that incorporates elements of customer support, pre-sales support, training, onboarding and lightweight “consulting”, coordination of services delivery, as well as some product test and troubleshooting. We strive to be easy to communicate with, so we’d expect you to manage all the different channels of communication – including: email, phone, chat, forums and social media. You’re a great match if you are driven to help customers, possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, and have the ability to dive deep into a our product to learn it inside and out.
What you’ll do:
- Manage company help desk and related functions
- Answer all questions related to Beautiful.ai and escalate when necessary
- Help educate and empower our customers to become better users of the product
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements
- Provide feedback to internal teams to help improve the product and create a better customer experience
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success or Support lead role
- Is able to plan, organize, and prioritize - this role wears many hats!
- Is able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues You’re naturally curious and have the ability to “zoom out” of a problem, and ask the right questions to tease out underlying causes of issues, whether technical or educational.
- Is able to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Has an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- Is a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- Loves talking to people and building relationships with your customers
- Likes engaging with customers and want to help them succeed
- Loves to dig into the details of problems
- Enjoys the fast-paced chaos of the startup environment
- Likes celebrating successes and accomplishments