Digital Project Managerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Vector Media Group is looking for a client-facing, self-directed, extremely organized full-time Digital Project Manager in the New York City area to join our team. We are a growing interactive agency located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan with great clients(like Google, Airbnb, Twelve South, Etsy, The Associated Press, New York City, St. Regis, Columbia University, and WPP) and an incredible roadmap.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a digital agency, is well-versed in project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of projects from beginning to end.
You’ll be working closely with our other Project Managers, Content Strategists, SEO Analysts, Designers, Front-End and Backend Developers, QA Engineers, and Executive Team during every phase of our projects. You’ll be the primary point of contact for our clients.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously. Within this environment you will work with a project team to set, measure, and achieve goals targeted at delivering high quality services for many of our content, design, and development projects. You will be responsible for scheduling and communicating expectations for each of your projects. The right candidate is ready to multitask across diverse environments and dynamic enough to be able to learn new technologies.
The ideal candidate will have real-world experience managing the design and development processes on all types of websites – from simple informational sites to robust ecommerce solutions. We use a number of methodologies and knowledge of the Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus, but not a requirement; we use JIRA on all projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for project stakeholders (including executive level)
- Responsible for planning, managing, monitoring and controlling the execution of a number of digital initiatives from beginning to end
- Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed and accurate project documentation, revising to meet the changing needs of the requirements
- Manage project scope, identifying, defining and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on the project success
- Responsible for managing, controlling and reporting on the budgetary status of all projects.
- Manage multi-disciplinary project teams including assigning individual project tasks, holding regular meetings to monitor progress and ensuring all timesheets are completed on time
- Oversee the demand management across projects by understanding and anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate
- Coordinate with QA leads to ensure that the baseline criteria are met in order to allow for successful entry into client review and approval
- Responsible for ensuring the highest degree of quality for all deliverables
- Support business development efforts by being involved in the RFP response gathering workflow
- Experience in an interactive agency, managing medium-to large-scale digital projects.
- Experience working autonomously and being part of a team
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, web technologies, web design, and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
- Solid understanding of project management processes including requirements development and management, scope definition and management, communication management, budget management and reporting, resource management, risk identification and management and client engagement.
- Experience authoring and maintaining essential project documentation including project management plans, scope baseline documents, SOWs, resource plans, issue and risk logs, status and burndown reports.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams including SEO, Content, UX, Design, Technology and QA.
- Experience with a number of project management methodologies including agile, scrum, waterfall and the ability to architect the best approach to satisfy the project's needs
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- Experience of communicating with key senior stakeholders and project sponsors
- Experience working with third-party vendors and partner agencies.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Flexible hours and paid vacation policy
- Summer fridays
- Lunch paid for by the company, every day, via your own Seamless account
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Perks and discounts from many stores and services-- cell phone bills, hotels, rental cars, gyms, etc...
If you’re interested please apply immediately, attention Ben Smith. Examples of your real-world work are just as important as the amount of experience you have. Please include in your cover letter a brief description of some the projects you have managed.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|العنوان||الولايات المتحدة, California, California City|