We need multi-disciplinary software developers with an understanding of good UX concepts, web development, accessibility, security, and scale to join us in Mountain View, California, whilst we take part in the YCombinator accelerator program, for 3-months, before the team moved to London.
Cloud platforms will be core to the role, and the ability to take feature requirements and run with the research, design, and delivery aspects independently is essential.
A solid understanding of concurrent development is important, as efficient & safe algorithms will be key to ensuring long-term success of the company.
There will be no singular role for developers; everyone will be part of a cohesive & collaborative team, working towards developing FinTech solutions designed to change industries by building on top of advanced distributed ledger / blockchain foundations.
- Capability to write quality Go, Rust, Swift, or TypeScript code (all will be used)
- Understanding of Web security with REST / GraphQL
- Understanding of distributed ledger concepts
- Capability to script immutable cloud services
- Capable of designing and implementing good UX concepts (optionally understanding service design best practices)
We are a distributed ledger platform provider, based in London and California, focused on real-time tracking of fiat assets. We're working on a cutting-edge new platform with case studies in finance, music, and video games.