Digital Designerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
A Bit About Us
In 2001, FiveStone launched with a vision to serve organizations that do good in the world. We assist by helping them articulate their unique stories, create memorable experiences, discover new opportunities for growth, and implement brand identities that transcend the visual.
During our 15-year history, we have attracted customers including Tegu Toys, Princeton Seminary, The United Methodist Church, and Bethany – America’s largest adoption agency. While partnering with great folks like these, our work has attracted the attention of all the usual suspects like Graphis and Communication Arts and has shown up in unusual places like CNN and the White House.
We love what we do and who we do it for. If this sounds like work that will kick you out of bed in the morning, then we’d enjoy meeting you.
A Bit About You
We are looking for a Digital Designer who has the aesthetic and functional chops to flourish in a digital world. Part digital, part designer, and part builder, you will work on projects from concept to completion, with a focus on solving design problems. You will be creating meaningful online presences and digital products – a unique position that will sometimes combine a few roles into one, with the capacity to grow as far as your curiosity and ambition allow.
Who You Are
You’re a unique blend of creativity and "digitalness" who enjoys working with others to accomplish objectives. You probably have a healthy mix of these qualities:
- You have a degree in something, who knows what, but you definitely paid for one.
- You have a desire to use your talents to make the world a better place.
- You believe that Design is a way of thinking that can solve complex problems.
- You have worked for, or are experienced in, the agency world as a digital designer or similar role.
- You have a healthy mix of left and right brain thinking and can apply that unique mix to problem-solving.
- You are a digital native, can use SnapChat, and can tell us what a Google Pixel is.
- You realize that "learning fast" is often better than "knowing in the moment."
- You are a pop philosopher and understand design thinking and how it applies to all facets of an organization.
- You have excellent communication skills and think well on the fly.
- You have a curiosity for learning about new things.
- You can connect your broad knowledge to specific design problems.
- Take ideas and concepts and turn them into fully realized designs.
- Workshop and iterate designs according to goals and client needs.
- Follow a creative process (and implement your own as well) to take an idea to design, then to development, then to launch (with other team members along the way, of course).
- Defend and explain design choices internally and to client.
- Pitch in across other digital disciplines to deliver the best client products and experiences.
- Think digitally in all projects and constantly learn new skills.
- Clear understanding of UX, UI, Front-End, and how the three all play together.
- Killer design aesthetic that is always progressing (your first type choice is no longer Gotham).
- Knowlegeable in Adobe Creative Cloud, but actually proficient in the current wave of digital design tools like Sketch, Invision, and Atom.
- Strong understanding of interactive design and ability to use the digital medium to its fullest (let's not just put a "print" design online).
- Proficiency in responsive, device-based design.
- Strong organizational and process skills, having used such tools as Slack, Dropbox, Harvest, and the like.
- Bonus: Knowledgeable in development environments, namely agile processes and repositories.
FiveStone is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We believe a diverse workplace is a great workplace.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|