DevOps Engineer will responsible for design and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities. Other responsibilities include working with internal teams and external clients to gather requirements, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and fixing operational issues.
- Develop and manage extensible, stable infrastructures, configuration management, monitoring, and CI/CD pipelines for a variety of applications
- Collaborate with project managers and development teams
- Contribute both technically and in an advisory role to projects
- Evaluate frameworks, technology, platforms, and tooling solutions
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with configuring and managing Linux systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work history.
- Experience with cloud service providers, primarily AWS. Some Azure and Google Cloud.
- Strong experience with containerization, specifically Docker and ECS.
- Experience with configuration management (Ansible, Salt).
- Experience with secure secrets management.
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Travis, Circle)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
You’ll work on cutting edge React applications, collaborate with back-end developers to design REST APIs, prototype proof of concepts, build libraries from scratch, solve complex UI challenges, interface with various third party platforms, and help determine the best of the modern tools for our clients.