DevOps Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
Resin.io provides a software platform that helps developers build, deploy and manage the code that runs on connected devices. In short, we make IoT work.
Our technology is open, standards-based and proven in production across a wide range of scenarios from drones, 3D printers, point-of-sale devices, tidal turbines, skyscrapers and more. Our investors include DFJ, Aspect Ventures, GE, and Ericsson.
Resin.io is looking for a DevOps engineer to work with the resin.io core services. DevOps engineers at resin.io work closely with developers to facilitate moving code from development to production in a reliable, stable, and efficient manner. We're a growing company with opportunities to shape the future of our core system architecture and work to solve the good problems associated with scaling. As a company at the forefront of the emerging IoT sector, and one of the very few putting Docker on embedded devices, we move quickly and innovate aggressively to solve our problems in new and interesting ways.
You will work on...
- Deploying Docker images to production
- Managing a Jenkins CI/CD pipeline
- Developing tools to reduce dev -> prod friction
- Investigating and evaluating new technologies
- Collaborating with the team to design internal tooling
- Take pride in your work and are passionate about good code.
- Can’t imagine starting a new project without version control.
- Are an excellent communicator, fluent in English.
- Have a good internet line available so you can join a video call without trouble.
- Are comfortable taking on a project and pushing it to completion without too much management.
- Have a portfolio of code to show, on GitHub or otherwise.
Send us your CV, with a focus on what you can bring to the team. Including a link to a repository of code we can review is a definite plus.
- Work with talented, diverse team
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual company gathering in an international location
Our team is highly distributed and we embrace a remote-first culture with flexible hours. This means that team members can be highly productive while still maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
We are also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We maintain a work environment in which team members are treated with respect at all times and in which thoughts and ideas can be shared openly.
We actively seek out candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. As you read the job description and you’re not sure if this is the role for you, please ask us.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|