DevOps Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 4 أشهر
Tenable is more than ‘just’ the creator of Nessus. Our security solutions - including the first cloud-based platform, Tenable.io - are transforming global vulnerability management. We’re a global team, powered by creative thinkers who are wired for action, focused on delivering results and collaborating to enable decisive actions to protect what matters most. We’re in this together - colleagues, customers and partner communities working as One Tenable.
Can you join Team Tenable? Yes you can - if you’re excited by the thought of working with over 700 colleagues, 20,000 customers and a range of revolutionary products that are shaping cybersecurity in 150 countries. Being valued for who you are as well as what you do, you can embrace the pace (we’re recognized as one of the fastest growing security product companies by SC Magazine, Red Herring, Info Securities, Deloitte and E&Y) as well as enjoy a superb rewards package (we’re seen as a Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, The Washington Post, The Baltimore Sun, The Baltimore Business Journal and Expert Marketplace). The key question is: Is This You?
Have you heard of Tenable.io? Our new cloud-based vulnerability management platform built for today’s dynamic IT assets, like cloud, containers and web apps? Well, in this role you’ll get to take all of that and make it fit in an on-prem solution! That’s right, we’re asking you to put the cloud in a box.
- Responsible for taking the code and functionality of Tenable.io and making it work as an appliance or even function in private cloud environments
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong Linux experience
- Strong experience with the Agile software development methodology and collaboration with internal teams to deliver software and configuration artifacts
- Experience in scripting languages including Bash, Python, or Groovy
- Experience with Docker or similar container solution
- Experience with orchestration tooling such as Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Experience working with AWS APIs
- 2+ years Experience building or working with RHEL packages
- 1+ years Experience deploying distributed, microservice oriented applications
- Experience with Java build tools including Gradle
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
Tenable Network Security, founded in 2002, provides continuous network monitoring to identify vulnerabilities, reduce risk and ensure compliance. Our products are relied upon by more than 20,000 organizations, including the entire U.S. Department of Defense and many of the world’s largest companies and governments --- -- we call this a start!
Our global expansion is creating job opportunities for creative thinkers who are wired for action and delivering big results. We’re also stacked with industry rock stars who are just as comfortable keynoting a conference or delivering a podcast as they are mentoring up-and-coming colleagues. But what our employees are most excited about is our products. Our market-defining technology provides continuous network monitoring to identify vulnerabilities, reduce risk and ensure compliance.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|