Development Engineer - Working in Japanنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Both Japanese speakers and Non-Japanese speakers welcomed (if working in Fukuoka); there are many English speakers working with the company. Successful applicants without Japanese language skills may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for half of every working day for at least 3 months ~ 12 months after arriving in Fukuoka. This training is paid for by the employer, and is an excellent chance to pick up new language skills.
Choose your work location depending on your Japanese language skills!
- No Japanese skills: Assigned to Fukuoka office. However, those wishing to transfer to Tokyo office may do so after attaining basic conversational skills if desired.
- Japanese skills equivalent to JLPT Level 2 or above: Choose between Tokyo or Fukuoka office
Many of the world's best engineers work with the company, and approximately 30% of them hail from overseas. Experienced IT engineers who can put the user's perspective first and wish to make a positive impact on the tens of millions of daily users are encouraged to apply!
Job Description: Successful candidates will be assigned as a server-side or app developer based on their previous work experience, as well as their career wishes. Regardless of their actual position, developers are able and encouraged to take part in all of the production process, from planning to implementation.
Specific duties will include :
- Development of smartphone applications for the company and clients
- Server development for the company's smartphone applications
- Researching of new technology, followed by test development and information sharing
- Implementation of strategies for service quality maintenance and performance improvement
- English language skills (business level or above)
- Non Japanese speaking applicants must be willing to learn the Japanese language after arriving Japan
- Professional knowledge of at least one programming language
- Understanding of computer science
- Fundamental knowledge of memory, processes, threads, and their relation to programming
- A fundamental understanding of network technology (e.g. TCP/UDP, HTTP, etc.), databases, and SQL
- Experience in developing native apps using Java/Objective-C
- Experience in Web application development using languages such as Java, PHP, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.
- A history of active participation in the Open Source community
- Experience with development/operation of systems with large quantities of data and traffic
Working hours: Discretionary and flexible according to abilities and speed of task completion; if all tasks and projects are completed well and on time, you do not need to stay in the office for extended periods of time.
Salary: Minimum 6 million Japanese Yen per annual (higher compensation will be provided based on skills and experience and is negotiable). We also offer relocation allowance to the right candidate.
※You are welcome to reapply for this position within the group again after a period of 12 months has passed.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|