Developer Evangelist, Account Securityنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 6 أشهر
As an Account Security Developer Evangelist for Twilio your job is to inspire and equip software security developers to change the way the world builds secure software. Your primary vehicle for doing this is service to local, national, and international developer communities. As a Twilio developer evangelist, you may be found serving in any number of different capacities:
- Creating technical content for publication on our blog and other channels to show developers how to implement specific security solutions or use new security technologies.
- Organizing and volunteering at local, national, and international developer events.
- Speaking and sharing your expertise at user groups and conferences.
- Educating and empowering security developers, giving technical workshops and brown bags.
- Writing production-quality code and contributing to both Twilio and non-Twilio open source tools, applications, examples, sales demos and other projects.
- Building partnerships with individuals, companies and organizations that serve the same communities we do.
- Connecting and networking with other developers and entrepreneurs to identify how Twilio might help them be even more awesome.
- Gathering and socializing product feedback that will inform engineering, sales, and marketing decision making.
- Supporting our developers wherever they are, on forums, social media, and everywhere in between.
A Twilio Account Security Developer Evangelist should be able to draw on their knowledge and experience of building secure software systems and their general engineering prowess to effectively debug someone else’s production application and make recommendations on best practices for creating secure software. Effective communications skills are also essential to serve in this role. Some qualities we think are essential are:
- Solid and diverse engineering skills – if you were writing code full time, you’d be a great performer. You also have a finger on the pulse of current development technologies across several platforms.
- Friendly and approachable people do well as the teachers and mentors we’re looking for.
- Willingness to travel to anywhere our developer communities live a few times every quarter, and stay productive and professional on the road.
- Ability to work irregular hours and some weekends to support hackathons, conferences, user groups, and other developer events.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction..
- Hustling skills – a lot of great connections and opportunities are discovered simply by getting out and talking to people. This is something you should be able to do well.
- Account Security skills – Two-Factor Authentication/Multi-factor Authentication (2FA/MFA), Identity Context, Identity Management, Access Management, Mobile or Cloud Security experience.
Other skills that are great to bring with you but we can also help you develop include:
- Existing leadership and service in developer communities.
- Technical writing skills as demonstrated via blog posts and other written work.
- Willingness to take the stage is essential for inspiring developers. A developer evangelist needs to deliver presentations that are effective and respectful of an audience’s time and attention.
- Please include a cover letter along with your resume, describing why you believe you’d be a great fit for the team.
- Links to other websites and resources where we might learn more about you (GitHub, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Deviant Art portfolio, etc.) are greatly appreciated.
Twilio’s mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|