We are looking for a backend developer to join our team in Madrid. You will be in charge of giving life to our revolutionary analytical software, helping to shape the project from day one! Your main focus will be the development of all the server logic of each software module as well as the maintenance of our databases, ensuring optimum performance of requests and a good user experience.
You will work together with other engineers and developers, collaborating in the different layers of the infrastructure of our platform.
Basic qualifications :
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a developer.
- Experience with the Node.js. backend programming language
- Traditional knowledge about object-oriented programming.
- Demonstrable experience creating complex and modern web applications.
- Solid foundation in data-centric applications (data / object modeling, database systems).
- Practical knowledge using code version control tools, such as Git.
- Experience with databases NoSQL is a plus (eg MongoDB).
What can you expect to do?
- Design, build and maintain public APIs and application components.
- Design and implement the overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and performance of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team of engineers to design and launch new features.
- Have fun while creating a new platform for revolutionary analytics.
Skill that would be nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of using build systems to automate tasks, such as Grunt or Gulp.
- Knowledge about docker and how to run applications in containers.
- Knowledge about testing frameworks.