Dev Ops Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
A Dev Ops Engineers at Confluence, working either in our Pittsburgh, PA office or remotely, is responsible for building, maintaining and optimizing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deploy processes for Confluence development teams. Additionally, this person is responsible for creating final product release packages that can be smoothly deployed to customers by Confluence IT teams. This position collaborates closely with developers, QA and IT to drive significant efficiency and scalability improvements to the overall product build and release processes.
Skills & Requirements
What Will You Do?
- Create, maintain and optimize the continuous integration, test and deploy environments used by the Software Development team
- Build the final product release package and support IT in customer deployments
- Build and maintain various quality and productivity tools for developers and QA
- Assist IT, Support and Development teams in optimizing internal and external environments
- Document and educate others on the build and release processes
- Work on a cross-functional Scrum team participating in planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Take responsibility for timely completion of software tasks identifying alternative approaches or work-arounds when problems are encountered
What Technical Skills Do You Need?
We are seeking candidates that have a background in developing or testing Software products and who have 2-4 years of experience working in a DevOps or Build & Release Engineer role.
These base skills are needed:
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining continuous integration and build automation tools such as Team City and Visual Studio
- Strong background in managing revision control systems such as TFS and git
- Expertise with deploying software to Microsoft Azure or other cloud service providers
- Expertise with a variety of build, deploy, and management packages including Octopus
- Scripting ability with one or more languages
- C# and .NET development experience
- Working knowledge of networking and Windows System administration
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Effective in fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently
We require sound a decision maker that utilizes knowledge of business to drive decisions with a great sense of commitment in doing the job right the first time. We are looking for someone with a strong willingness to learn continuously and take ownership and accountability.
Potential remote employees must have experience working as a remote team member. Success maintaining and supporting development tools and development teams in a collaborative manner, while working from a home-office, must be demonstrated.
Confluence's company culture and values guide our decisions, whether it's about product, brand or people. So if you are an ambassador of Integrity, Imagination, Discipline and Service to others and have the skills and interest, we would love to hear from you.
Who is Confluence?
We are a Software Product company. We produce cloud products that help investment companies optimize and control the information they need to manage their investment products. We are a company made up of exceptionally talented individuals who know what it means to work as a team. We seek the best engineers regardless of their location. While we are headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania we have team members working remotely across the United States. Our Agile working environment fosters collaboration across our dispersed teams. This environment allows everyone to bring their “A game” to create great software products and services that clients highly value. Confluence provides an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, client-focused, growth environment using state of the art software technologies, tools and processes.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||devops,qa,intern,cloud,scala,git,game,c#,.net,dev ops,system admin,agile,engineer,network|