Data Scientistنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
BrandBastion offers automated global real-time support on social media 24/7. Our solution is offered on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Our proprietary technology utilizes artificial intelligence, natural language processing and machine learning in addition to a team of dedicated quality assurance managers, to ensure that all comments received on our clients’ ads and organic posts are processed quickly with an extremely high level of accuracy (over 99.98%).
Our solutions have enabled brands and agencies to increase the positive sentiment on their ads by up to 800%, as well as improve the quality of ads, increase ROI, and protect brands from PR crises and potential lawsuits.
We are a truly global company with offices in Helsinki, San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Singapore
BrandBastion is a rapidly growing company providing real-time protection for brand reputation and ad performance on social media. We work mainly with companies in the gaming, food&beverage, entertainment, hospitality and technology industries in North America, Europe and Australia. Based in Helsinki, New York and San Francisco, we’re looking for individuals who are passionate about growing and learning new things each day.
We process millions of pieces of content each day on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. We also uphold a very large database of categorized content that our machine-learning natural language processing software runs on. In order to provide our clients with actionable reports and to improve our software, the data needs to be efficiently processed and analyzed.
As a Data Scientist at BrandBastion you would be:
- Working closely with our engineering team to support further development of our proprietary technology and to find innovative ways to solve real world problems such as: analyzing and classifying social media content in real time, overcoming the challenges of working with unstructured data, multi-language and multi-cultural content, keeping up with the latest social media trends and threats such as spam, scams, malware and piracy, finding patterns and associations in big data sets.
- Researching and developing automation and predictive solutions using AI, machine learning, NLP, deep neural networks or developing your own implementations
- Working closely with our account management and sales teams to discover trends, to perform data analysis and generate relevant industry research and reports.
- Collaborate with the product team on developing new services
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- You are a developer with strong IT knowledge: coding (Python, R, C or other language), strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL, real time data, big data, cloud computing, APIs
- Relevant experience in areas related to any of the following: NLP ( would be an asset), machine learning (supervised/unsupervised), deep learning, AI, neural networks
- Background in data science, computer science, mathematics or similar field: data analysis, data mining, statistics, mathematical modeling
- Highly focused on implementation and problem solving, committed to ongoing learning
- You are self-motivated, pro-active and you take initiative
- Work with the best and brightest team members from all over the globe
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work remotely from anywhere
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||machine learning,nlp,manager,api,aws,python,sql,cloud,nosql,dba,big data,data science,sales,engineer,network|