Data Migration Expert/Technical Customer Successنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Headquarters: Santa Monica
ReCharge is a fast moving small team making ecommerce payments easy for everyone. We currently empower thousands of online stores to sell their products on a recurring basis. We’re experiencing incredible growth – from our start 18 months ago we have bootstrapped our way to processing millions of dollars per week.
We are looking for a Data Migrations Expert/Technical Customer Success Engineer who has an extraordinary attention to detail and is resourceful; who will join our existing migrations team in helping to move vast amounts of data between ecommerce platforms. Additionally, you will be joining the rest of the Customer Success team in using troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email, chat, and occasional phone calls. You are self driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions. You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out and help us know why your the perfect fit for ReCharge.
What does a Data Migrations Expert and Customer Success agent do? Well, not to get too bullet-pointy, but here are some bullet points:
• Act as a point of contact and provide assistance at every step in the migration process for store owners transitioning from other ecommerce platforms to ReCharge
• Regularly review large datasets (spreadsheets or databases) for common errors and provide feedback to store owners and developers
• Combine technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
• Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
• Document and build new tools to improve support flows
• Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
• Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
• Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
• Covering US hours, London Hours, or Australia Hours
Here's some of what we'll need from you:
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Advanced spreadsheet/Excel experience (vlookups, custom sorts, etc)
• Experience with databases, APIs, Python, or Visual Basic a plus
• 2+ Years experience in a similar role at another SaaS company
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Detail oriented. To prove this make sure to add to job application the headline: "I am detail oriented"
• Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanor
• Language requirements: English fluency (written and spoken)
• Background in the software industry
What do you get? Well, I'll tell you.
• Competitive salaries
• Apple equipment
• Paid time off
• A sweet sweet gif of your own
• Much more...
TL;DR: If you just can't get enough of spreadsheets, like to help people, and love solving technical puzzles; then we want to hear from you! Drop us a line at the link below.
To apply: https://recharge.workable.com/jobs/543261
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|